Destiny and Doom
The Emerald Enclave is a widespread group of
wilderness survivalists who preserve the natural order
while rooting out unnatural threats. The organization
is decentralized, hardy, and reclusive. Barbarians,
druids, and rangers of good or neutral alignments are
commonly drawn to the Emerald Enclave.
• Restore and preserve the natural order.
• Destroy all that is unnatural.
• Keep the elemental forces of the world in check.
• Keep civilization and the wilderness from destroying
• The natural order must be respected and preserved.
• Forces that upset the natural order must be destroyed.
• Civilization and the wilderness must learn to coexist
Members of the Emerald Enclave are spread far and
wide, and usually operate in isolation. They learn to
depend on themselves more than others. Survival in a
harsh world also demands great fortitude and mastery
of certain fighting and survival skills. Members of the
Enclave who dedicate themselves to helping others
survive the perils of the wilderness are more social than
others who are charged with defending sacred glades
and preserving the natural balance.
• Springwarden (rank 1)
• Summerstrider (rank 2)
• Autumnreaver (rank 3)
• Winterstalker (rank 4)
• Master of the Wild (rank 5)
General Alignment: Neutral Good
Enemies: Cult of the Dragon
Faction Insignia: Leaf Clasp